Today I am grateful for holidays. I love all holidays, but especially Thanksgiving and all that comes with it. Specifically, I can think of many aspects of this holiday that are especially endearing to me, such as:
- getting to go home early from work the day before Thanksgiving (yay!)
- spending time with my family
- preparing my favorite foods
- eating some of those favorite foods
- having a 4-day weekend!
- not having to rush around to get ready
- not having to travel far to be with my family (1 hour)
- getting to bundle up in warm clothes
- relaxing and reveling in the tryptophan
- and this year… running in my very first 5K race, the Oceanside Turkey Trot! (Pictures to be posted tomorrow!)
I am so grateful for many, many blessings in my life and it has given me great pleasure to share all my gratefulness with my family and friends. I hope everyone has the most wonderful Thanksgiving day filled with love and happiness!